Thursday 3 July 2014

The Rains !

Once again the rainy season has arrived. The  dark clouds have gathered, flashes of lightening illuminate underneath, winds whistle and storms roar across the sky, over the hills and dales,

Yes I, as the immortal self that I am, see the rains now falling, as I did saw earlier during the last eighty four years in my present body-form and as I did earlier, as the Supreme Lord willed, in my many lives in innumerable body-forms.

The rains will continue to pour and I will continue to see them falling, as long as I, the immortal self will continue to exist.

That is what the Lord has willed and that is how I will live ever and ever my life, trying to become better and better in my each and every later form.

So the Lord may help me.

।। ओम् । हरि: तत् सत् । ओम् ।।

00000




No comments:

Post a Comment