Tuesday 15 July 2014


The proof of the pudding lies not in the recipe but in eating.
-------------

Recently I had placed in my Face Book an information about acupressure which reduces stress and tension  and which works wonders with head ache. I was asked whether this method is effective, whether it has by any one in the group been tested with consistency to be sure that it works in general case. Further it is mentioned that the writer is waiting for headache to come and trying on himself he. Will recommend it to others.

I do not know whether the gentleman has raised many fundamental questions which I myself have been confronted with, for which I have no answers since I have not personally  experienced. But I like to communicate what I have heard and read to others hoping that solutions which I could not find some one else may find.

It is with this fact in mind that I have gathered from scriptures of many people, places and period that I had occasion to read. I have neither tried the Truths revealed in the scriptures nor do I have the wisdom to experience them.

I have not yet found people who have not experienced stress, tensions and head aches, though I remember a childhood friend of one telling me that he had never any head ache and therefore dramatically asked me what head ache is ! I had experienced stress, tensions and headaches as well but I could never explain to him all those clearly. But I remembered the incident when Natrendranath (who in later das came to be referred as Vivekanand) had asked Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa whether he had seen God. And Sri Ramakrishna have seen God, replied "Yes,  I have". Yet Sri Ramakrishna could not show God to Narendranatha, but only the Path that would lead him to God. Narendranatha had to become Vivekananda before he could see God.

One should experience stress, tensions and headaches before one could say that the remidy removes them. On physical level I have experienced stress, tensions and head aches and have found relief following many suggestions, which I have accepted, without being attached to one or rejecting the other, even as I have neither accepted one scripture or one revelation one religion and one Guru rejecting all other scriptures, religions, Gurus. Therefore, I cannot be definite that what cured me would cure all others as well. The Path which Sri Ramakrishna had traversed was different than the one which was recommended for and which Vivekanand finally traversed.

One should be under stains and stress and have. A head ache to experience relief from whichever remedy  recommended by any one, from whichever source.

The experience comes from all sources, from all direction. Keep your mind open and the heart receptive to respond to the luminous light to seep within.

00000








No comments:

Post a Comment